Carrot Cafe Teaser Carrot Cafe Teaser

Amazing artwork! Can't wait for the full game

lires responds:

Thank you! The full game... will take a while. Like, (at least) a year. It's because, I'm the only one working on this project. The good news is, an expanded demo will be coming out next week. It'll have new scenes with high-quality animations. :)

Sexana Sexana

Defense is weird? can't tell if it's actually helping or not. Other than that and missing 6 attacks in a row and losing a battle I could've won in one hit, it's really. Make stats more clear and fix the bad accuracy and it would be perfect.

DESKTOP DESKTOP

Got bored after the first 10 games but kept playing to unlock all the poses. It's repetitive and no matter how hot it is, staring at the same image for half an hour to unlock everything isn't fun. May I suggest adding more games to play while or when you unlock a new pose that's the pose she's in while you're playing. Good art work but half an hour of tic-tac-toe is boring.

Slave Lord - 1.4.1 Slave Lord - 1.4.1

AMAZING! TRULY AMAZING! I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE REST OF THE GAME!

Matilda Matilda

The animation is really slow and not really good. Her ankles disconnect from her feet when she walks and could you really not draw another hand for the masturbating scene?

Mortal Cum Butt Mortal Cum Butt

Good enough to keep me hard, not good enough to get me off

Dreams and Reality Dreams and Reality

Very slow pace and calming. I think it was a good concept and defiantly a step away from the faster paced platforms, and like most things there are goods and bad. This is a good game to play after playing a very intense action game as it's good to calm the nerves but in a vacuum the game is a little too slow paced and kind of boring and there seem to be almost no risk. It's a good game and has it's place. Good job.

Makros Superpos Makros Superpos

It not a game it's just random, which is the point... I think? Good job

Hungry Hedgehog Hungry Hedgehog

Had way more fun playing than I expected, (I also played it for way longer than I thought I would). It's simple and fun. I like it keep up the good work.

Fate Sex Night Fate Sex Night

Really? You make me take her socks off one at at time only to have them right back on in the next scene!