Miaka Miaka

The hottest thing I've ever seen

Losing a Pokémon Battle Losing a Pokémon Battle

When he was humping her, her ass cheeks should've been on the top layer and visible the whole time and not covered by his hips when he trust. I noticed it really early on and it took me out of it. I still enjoyed it though. Fix that minor problem and it will be flawless.

Carrot Cafe Teaser Carrot Cafe Teaser

Amazing artwork! Can't wait for the full game

lires responds:

Thank you! The full game... will take a while. Like, (at least) a year. It's because, I'm the only one working on this project. The good news is, an expanded demo will be coming out next week. It'll have new scenes with high-quality animations. :)

Sexana Sexana

Defense is weird? can't tell if it's actually helping or not. Other than that and missing 6 attacks in a row and losing a battle I could've won in one hit, it's really. Make stats more clear and fix the bad accuracy and it would be perfect.

DESKTOP DESKTOP

Got bored after the first 10 games but kept playing to unlock all the poses. It's repetitive and no matter how hot it is, staring at the same image for half an hour to unlock everything isn't fun. May I suggest adding more games to play while or when you unlock a new pose that's the pose she's in while you're playing. Good art work but half an hour of tic-tac-toe is boring.